Joseph Mynah Solicitors maintains is a specialist immigration team, team in UK immigration, corporate immigration, visas for sport, nationality, European Union law, human rights law and extradition.
With over 30 years of combined experience, our London based team of immigration lawyers provides legal representation to a range of clients right across the board. Our Immigration services offers representation to international business executives, private and public companies, banks, investors and individuals on their often complex and contentious immigration matters.
Our immigration solicitors offer a comprehensive service for corporate and individual clients covering the full range of applications to enter or remain in the UK including visas for the UK and all applications under the Points-Based System.
Our full range of services within sector includes.
General Immigration :
- Tier1 (General), Tier 2 (General), Tier 4 (General) Student, Tier 4 (General) Child, Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme)
- Deportation / Illegal Entry
- Judicial Review
- Domestic Violence victims
- Entry Clearance advice
- EU Residence Applications
- Entry Clearance
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Marriage / Family applications
- British Citizenship
- Naturalisation and Registration
- Spouses & Unmarried partners : application and appeals
- Asylum / Human Rights:
- Asylum applications
- Preparing for Home Office Interviews
- Appeals & Bail Applications
- New Asylum applications
- Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary Leave to Remain
- Asylum applications for minors
For further information or immediate assistance contact us via the details listed on our website or call us on Tel: 0208 365 99 40